Environmental Consultancy Services
Richflood works closely with the public and private sectors in Nigeria and providing services related to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental Auditing (EAu), Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS), E&S Due Diligence (ESDD) studies, Resettlement Action Programme (RAP) and related services. Richflood helps clients meet international lender requirements (e.g. IFC, World Bank, AfDB and Equator Principles) and guides lenders investment decisions in relation to environmental and social risks.
Industries benefiting from Richflood state-of-the-art laboratory services include petroleum, chemical, materials, energy, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, electronic, power, pharmaceutical, and more. Richflood Testing follows ASTM, ISO, and local industry standards.
We are dedicated to capacity building for African development especially for energy, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, electronic, power, pharmaceutical sectors in partnership with experts in different fields.
News & Events
- ESIA Statutory Fees in Nigeria
- Environmental Chemistry and Engineering Conference, Berlin, Germany
- ESIA Procedure
- Bogi Coal Mines EIA
- Banji Coal Mines EIA
- Mining Sector, Nigeria, Documents and Applications
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Weekly Energy Watch; Nigeria
- IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL EIA ACT IN NIGERIA
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)