Water Resources Services:
- Feasibility studies.
- Engineering Design.
- Construction Management and Supervision.
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA).
- Environmental Impact and Analysis Studies.
- Safety and Remedial Studies.
- Water resources inventory and mapping.
The unit also offers highly specialized hydrological service for
- Inventories of surface and ground water sources
- Watershed management and planning appraisals
- Water resources planning/environmental quality
Other water resources services offered by RICHFLOOD include
- Feasibility Studies
- Integrated resources development & management,
- River Basin Studies,
- Surface and Groundwater Resources Assessment,
- Flood Protection & River Training,
- Irrigation Project Feasibility Studies, design and Implementation
- Watershed Management,
- Design and Construction of large and small dams,
- Hydrological Investigations
- Project management.