Flooding, a reoccurring phenomenon in both the rural and urban areas and flood plains of Nigeria is associated with destructive consequences and needs to be effectively controlled.
Hence, our Environmental and safety service unit renders the following services:
- Design of flood abatement work;
- Mapping of flood prone area from remote sensing data ground checks
- Baseline data acquisition in flood prone areas from remote sensing imageries and field investigations.
- Quantitative analysis of the flood hydrography with a view to estimating the design parameters.
- Pre-disaster warning systems services;
- Post-Disaster Remedial Activities;
- Flood prevention Construction works