RICHFLOOD recognizes the importance of air quality control, and services are available for detection, assessment and control of air pollution.
The services rendered are to:
- Undertake an inventory of meteorological and climatic data to serve as basis for which effects of pollutants can be predicted.
- Conduct observation of gaseous pollutants from oil, chemical, manufacturing and other industries.
- Predict the impacts of gaseous pollutants on man and the environment.
- Simulate long-term impacts of gaseous concerns.
- Advice on air quality control and management in client operation areas.
- Environmental Degradation, Pollution Control & Management.