Vacancy Announcement for
Interns and Volunteers.
Richflood Foundation, Nigeria Office.
Post: Interns and Volunteers.
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
1. Previous involvement and interest in advocacy activities. A bachelor’s degree of any of the following; Environmental Sciences, Business Administration, or relevant course;
2. Interested in learning and mentorship and available to work as part of a team to complete assignments within defined time constraints;
3. Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, report/proposal writing skills, programme/event management skills, capacity to assist in research, budgeting and knowledge on basic economic policies;
4. Duties; Work with programme manager and other members of staff on different roles including field assignment for environmental programmes, poverty reduction advocacy and women related programmes;
5. Work hours/schedule; 8am to 5pm on Mondays to Fridays;
6. Referrals; Candidate should be willing to provide 2 referrals to attest to his/her credibility;
7. Contract Type; 6 months internship;
8. Eligibility; Only Eligible candidates competent and comfortable with the above requirements should apply now, limited space available;
Application Letter, Updated CV, National identity card, scanned copy of academic, professional certificates, and Passport photograph.
How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: “260321 RFF Intern Programme Vacancy Announcement”