Fluid Confines Co. Ltd have just contracted Richflood to conduct an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for its proposed Gold Mine in Bosso L.G.A of Niger State.
The Background Project Information (BID) is currently being developed.
Call for Participation
The stakeholder engagement process is designed to conform to the Nigerian EIA Act 86 of 1992.
Key objectives for stakeholder engagement for this project are:
- Share information about the Project;
- Gather local knowledge to improve understanding of the environmental and social context and understand locally-important issues;
- Enable stakeholders to raise concerns / questions about the Project;
- Gather responses on the EIA findings and incorporate stakeholder views into the design and management measures;
- Respond to concerns and questions and report back on the findings of the ESIA and proposed management measures;
- Lay foundation for future stakeholder engagement.
Anyone who is interested or affected by the proposed project has a right to participate in the EIA process, and is invited to further participate in the EIA Process. Please make use of the following opportunities to be involved in the stakeholder engagement process:
- Study the information made available in this Background Information Document;
- Contact the Stakeholder Engagement Team to obtain further project information, and/or raise issues and concerns (contact details provided below);
- Attend the Stakeholder meetings to obtain further project information, interact with the Project Team, and/or raise issues and concerns. More information about the meetings will be circulated through letters, community leaders, radio announcements and through the project website.
Richflood International / Comfort Asokoro-Ogaji /email@example.com